Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Our Lady Academy (Bay St. Louis, MS)
Our Lady Academy – Call for Candidates for Principal
Mississippi’s Only All-Female Catholic School
222 South Beach Blvd. – Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
(228)467-7048 / www.ourladyacademy.com
Established in 1971, Our Lady Academy (OLA) is Mississippi’s only all-female Catholic school. We are pleased to announce that we are seeking a results-oriented, visionary leader for the position of Principal to officially begin on July 1, 2015 or earlier. The selection process will be complete by April 1, 2015.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Spiritual – A Catholic in full communion with the Catholic Church and a participating member of a Catholic Parish with the ability to build a Christian community as the spiritual, educational and managerial leader of the school;
• Educational – An administrator with demonstrated responsibility and accountability, who holds a license in School Administration from the State of Mississippi, a Master’s degree in Administration and Supervision (required), and has administrative experience (preferably at least 3 years) and 5 years of teaching experience in a Catholic school.
• Managerial – A visionary leader with a proven track record of accountability who is adept at curriculum development and faculty supervision, and can inspire others to believe in the mission and identity of our Catholic schools;
• Advancement, Public and Alumnae Relations – Ability to increase enrollment, market the school and engage stakeholders to share their time, talent and treasure.
• Competitive base salary depending on experience
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits plan including a diocese healthcare and retirement plan
What should you do to apply?
If you are an ideal fit to be our Principal and have the drive and determination to lead our school to the next level, please complete the application on www.biloxidiocese.org. (Go to Ministries, Education, Department of Education Documents, Employment Application) or access directly at
Questions? Contact Search Committee Chair Yvonne Gelpi at [REMOVED – SEE ORIGINAL LISTING]
RESUME DEADLINE MARCH 16, 2015
To learn more about OLA, go to www.ourladyacademy.com.
To learn more about the community, a Quality of Life link can be found at www.HancockMSMyHome.com. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- academy of our lady bay st louis
- caron st bay st louis ms
- Catholic churches in Bay St Louis MS
- St Charles St Bay St Louis Ms