WHY is Easter “late” this year (April 20th)? The reason is that Easter is always the first, Sunday after the first full moon after the Vernal, or Spring Equinox, which in 2014 is March 20. As the next full moon after the equinox is on … (0)
Incoming search terms:
- why does Easter change every year
- why does easter change dates?
- why does easter change eery year the date
- why does easters date vary
- Why does the date of Easter always change every year
- wh is easter?
- why does the date of easter change
- why easter changes every year
- why easter day changes
- why is easter after full moon