WEB CONTENT MANAGER
Internet/Social Media, FT Employee
Legionaries of Christ (Atlanta, GA)
Web Content Manager
Legion of Christ Incorporated, Communications
Atlanta GA or White Plains NY
The Legion of Christ Incorporated is seeking a skilled, energetic and experienced Web Content Manager to manage multiple websites, new/social media content, content management systems, perform site management, and overall assure functional operations of smart and effective web technology that enables successful broad strategic communications, development and evangelization endeavors. Position reports to the Director of Communications.
• Manage and maintain multiple websites and social media platforms content that establishes clear web identity and messaging for a wide array of programs and ministries.
• Develop new websites and optimize current websites with the goals of scalability, reliability and strategic impact.
• Migrate content to content management systems (CMS), maintain site standards, develop templates and research longer-range web strategy solutions.
• Create and oversee site promotions, online marketing and communications outreach programs and campaigns.
• Implement processes for the proper archiving of content.
• Enable, monitor and report on all assigned site metrics; maximize the net promoter performance of online resources/activities; create and manage toward objective measures of continuous improvement
• Work with internal creative designers, project managers, writers, and marketing professionals on nearly all projects and in creating “responsive design” across multiple devices
• Work effectively with an array of internal customers with varied knowledge levels
• Establish guidelines for multiple digital/web marketing channels to effectively work in concert
• Keep current in emerging relevant digital and web strategies
• BS/BA in computer science, electronic media, web design or related field.
• Proficiency in content management systems required (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.); familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus.
• Superior technical understanding of websites, creative services/graphics design
• Proficiency with MSOffice
• Adobe Photoshop proficiency a plus
• Proven experience in customer and market research
• Strong collaborator, self-starter and problem solver; able to assemble and organize necessary resources and information and then independently follow-through to finish projects on time/on budget.
• Superior organizational skills; deadline loyal and a strong sense of mission are a must.
• Strong communication skills and project management expertise.
• An innate desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, across multiple projects.
• Highly detailed and creative.
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment!
Interested and qualified individuals should send a meaningful cover letter, salary expectations and complete resume to [email protected] Thank you! (0)