This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
VP, MINISTRY FORMATION
Other, FT Employee
CHE Trinity Health (Newtown Square, PA)
The Vice President, Ministry Formation/Incorporation, supports and advances formation throughout CHE Trinity Health in accord with the vision of the Sponsor and the organizational commitment to formation at all levels. This individual provides leadership for CHE Trinity Health formation programs, and collaborates to develop a coherent, integrated and consistent approach to formation that serves the CHE Trinity Health Mission and Strategic Direction and the specific competencies of leaders and associates. He or She has oversight of all formation programs, assuring consistency in content development, pedagogical design, facilitation and assessment.
Areas of Responsibility
All duties and responsibilities of the VP Ministry Formation/Incorporation shall be performed in a manner that reflects the Mission, Core Values, Vision and emerging culture of CHE Trinity Health and will be directed to the achievement of our Strategic Direction. His/her responsibilities include:
• Assisting the Executive Vice President for Mission Integration with formation aspects of all mission integration initiatives
• Leading the integration, assessment and ongoing development of formation programs including executive formation, manager and director formation, formation of clinicians, colleagues, and local Boards
• Collaborating to advance the integration of formation and leadership development at all levels of CHE Trinity Health
• Collaborating with local RHMs to develop an attainable, multi-year plan of formation for local boards
• Collaborating with the Vice President, Mission Integration to design and develop formation for all CHE Trinity Health.
• Reporting regularly on the progress and development of formation programs to the Executive Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will hold an advanced degree in theology from a Catholic school of theology and possess excellent teaching and facilitation skills. He or she will:
• Have particular knowledge of resources and strategies to foster spiritual development
• Be aware of trends in ecclesiology and theology of ministry that impact the formation of lay leaders
• Be skillful in utilizing adult learning strategies and adapting both content and methods to develop and deliver programs that meet the diverse learning styles and needs of various groups.
• Have the capability to foster trust, community, open and respectful dialogue in the midst of religious and cultural diversity, while fostering learning that is consistent with the frameworks and source documents that inform Catholic healthcare and CHE Trinity Health
• Demonstrate a balanced approach to spiritual, theological and ethical reflection
• Demonstrate intentional commitment to his or her own ongoing personal and spiritual formation
• Give evidence of personal integration and spiritually-centered, values based leadership
The candidate will be aware of the distinct responsibilities and competencies of governance and sponsorship and of the growing complementarity of those roles. He or she will:
• Remain informed about trends in board development and issues in healthcare governance.
• Remain informed about contemporary and emerging issues facing Catholic healthcare
• Be attentive to the diverse ways in which theological formation can equip leaders and associates to carry out and sustain the ministry of Catholic health care (105)
Incoming search terms:
- che trinity health
- vice president mission integration Trinty health care newtown square