This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
VOLUNTEER SUPPORT ASSISTANT – BILINGUAL
Television/Film, FT Employee
Eternal Word Television Network, Inc. (Irondale, AL)
TITLE: Volunteer Support Assistant
LOCATION OF JOB: Irondale, Alabama
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provides clerical assistance to support all of the activities undertaken by the Marketing Department to advance and expand the network’s base of domestic and international volunteers in both English and Spanish languages.
1. Provide support to Volunteer Marketing staff and Regional Marketing Managers, including special projects and volunteer resource fulfillment.
2. Accurately enter and update information into the volunteer database.
3. Receive and promptly answer in a professional and timely manner all communications from all sources. As directed, maintain strong ongoing relationships with volunteer contacts through regular communications to include telephone and e-mail correspondence.
4. Coordinate necessary logistical details for volunteer events and public conferences with the appropriate Marketing supervisors and colleagues.
5. Monitor marketing material supplies to ensure adequate inventory.
6. Overnight and weekend travel as needed to assist with Network meetings, volunteer events and public conferences.
• High School Degree (College education preferred).
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and telephone communications skills, including professional tact and courtesy with contacts.
• Ability to organize tasks, simultaneously coordinates multiple projects, work independently, research information, analyze problems and select proper action.
• Ability to competently use a computer, copy machine and fax machine as well as Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to drive an automobile.
• Ability to work in a sitting position with computer keyboard and screen as well as to talk on the telephone.
• Ability to lift, move and transport boxes 50 pounds minimum.
• Working knowledge of Catholic organizations, the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, and multicultural differences within the Hispanic community is strongly preferred. (365)
Incoming search terms:
- mail irondale org loc:US
- basal skull frax
- bilingual Catholic liturgy
- volunteer as a support assistant