VICE PRESIDENT OF ADMINISTRATION
Executive, FT Employee
Aquinas College (Nashville, TN)
Title: Vice President of Administration
Reports to: President
The Vice President for Administration (VPA) serves as a senior level administrator who oversees the strategic, non-academic functions of the College. The VPA supervises and evaluates all business and financial operations, financial planning and the implementation of the strategic plan. The VPA ensures operational best practices and develops operational initiatives that support the advancement of the College.
* Exercise leadership in financial planning for the College;
* Establish goals and effective measures to minimize loss and maximize revenue;
* Establish financial benchmarks, conduct financial analysis at departmental and institutional levels;
* Develop and maintain control systems to ensure accountability and maintain profit margins;
* Supervise the budget process.
* Supervise physical facility operations including safety, security, food service and grounds;
* Review leases, contracts and procurement procedures;
* Direct operations in support of goals and maximum growth;
* Exercise leadership and oversight of the College’s information technology;
* Lead assigned departments in goal setting and evaluation;
* Ensure best practices in assigned departments;
* Serve as a member of capital renovation and new construction committee.
* Oversee hiring, training and evaluation of assigned staff in accordance with the College’s mission and administrative processes;
* Oversee College faculty/staff on boarding process;
* Review employee benefits program;
* Oversee HR functions and employee support programs;
* Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations;
* Supervise payroll process.
Board of Directors
* Prepare and present reports for Finance Committee and Board of Directors;
* Work with members of the Board of Directors Finance Committee on strategic initiatives for the College.
* Assume leadership of Strategic Plan Vision 2020 implementation;
* Manage alignment of the College’s strategic goals with budget cycle.
* Serve as a member of the President’s Cabinet;
* Lead as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee;
* Participate as a College administrator as part of the Board of Directors Finance Committee.
* Masters degree in business administration, finance or related fields;
* Commitment to the mission of Aquinas College and to the tradition of the Catholic intellectual tradition in higher education;
* Minimum three years experience in higher education finance;
* Demonstrated financial management and budgetary skills;
* Ability to make sound, data driven business decisions;
* Capacity to lead the College strategically and operationally;
* Leadership to ensure best practices through development and implementation of mission driven policies and procedures;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Knowledge in facilities management and IT preferred. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- colleges in nashville tn
- vice president aquinas colledge nashville