This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
VERBUM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD
Sales, FT Employee
Verbum, from Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic division (Verbum) is looking for a talented person to lead our business development/field Sales team.
• Assess and understand the institutional marketplace.
• Formulate and execute sales strategies.
• Make high level sales calls.
• Manage the sales team.
• Negotiate partnerships with small and large organizations.
• Formulate customer training, support, and account management systems.
• Seek out and hire talented employees.
• Coordinate with our product development and marketing teams for success in the marketplace.
• Thorough understanding of the Catholic marketplace.
• Some understanding of Catholic theology.
• Sales aptitude and experience.
• Marketing experience.
• Management experience.
• Understanding of the use of technology in education.
• Understanding of adult education and sacramental preparation programs and trends.
• Understanding of the Church’s institutional organization.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive of and coordinate projects involving many tasks and many people.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. (111)
Incoming search terms:
- verbum bible software