This is a syndicated post from The Curt Jester. [Read the original article...]
This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 7 to 15 February 2014.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s The Weekly Francis. Jimmy Akin came up with this idea when he started “The Weekly Benedict” and I have taken over curation of it.
- 7 February 2014 – To the Bishops of the Episcopal Conference of Poland on their ad Limina visit
- 8 February 2014 – To a group of faithful from Sri Lanka
- 13 February 2014 – To a delegation of the “American Jewish Committee”
Daily Homilies (fervorinos)
- 10 February 2014 – At Mass without a watch
- 13 February 2014 – The king and the woman
- 16 February 2014 – Moving forward beyond obstacles
- “Let us pray for all good and faithful priests who dedicate themselves to their people with generosity and unknown sacrifices.” @pontifex, 10 February 2013
- “Today I ask you to join me in prayer for His Holiness Benedict XVI, a man of great courage and humility.” @pontifex, 11 February 2013
- “I greet all those who are sick and suffering. Christ Crucified is with you; cling to him!” @pontifex, 11 February 2013
- “Let us pray for seminarians, that they may listen to the voice of the Lord and follow it with courage and joy.” @pontifex, 13 February 2013
- “Dear young people, don’t be afraid to marry. A faithful and fruitful marriage will bring you happiness.” @pontifex, 14 February 2013
- “Let us pray for peace in Africa, especially in the Central African Republic and in South Sudan. #prayforpeace” @pontifex, 15 February 2013