This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
TEAM LEADER – FIRST COMMUNION AND RECONCILIATION
Other, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
We’re looking for a passionate, talented person to join our team to lead the development, promotion, and implementation of our latest Catholic Moments initiative, the First Communion and Reconciliation Program.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) Plan, organize, coordinate, and implement all phases of the development and on-going management of the First Communion and Reconciliation Program.
2) Coordinate activities related to the research and development of program content, working with both internal and external content sources.
3) Work closely with our Communications Team to develop and implement marketing and communication strategies that create awareness of the program in every parish in America.
4) Serve as first point of contact for all inquiries related to the program during development and launch phases – both external and internal to the organization.
5) Provide customer service training and materials required for Mission Partners Team to provide world-class customer support.
6) Collect, analyze, and communicate customer feedback related to the program.
7) Coordinate activities to refine and update the program with new content as required.
1) Possess the passion and desire to become a leading expert in the area of First Communion and Reconciliation learning systems in America.
2) Exceptional planning, organizational, and project management skills.
3) Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders in the area of First Communion and Reconciliation throughout the Church and education communities.
4) Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups to achieve exceptional results.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (98)