This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
SUPPORT TO DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
MISSION: To re-energize the Catholic Church in America by developing world-class resources that inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
VISION: To be the innovative leader in the New Evangelization helping Catholics and their parishes become the-best-version-of-themselves.
YOUR ROLE: Support and advance the Mission and Vision of Dynamic Catholic by assisting the Database Administrator in keeping the database organized and up to date.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• We value education, so a Bachelors Degree is preferred. However, those candidates who strive continually to become the-best-version-of-themselves are what we are really looking for with that being said, if you have the drive and passion for our mission, we will consider anyone with the relevant experience for this role.
• Beginner to intermediate understanding on how to use Excel is required. This tool is used with each task.
• Experience with working with any type of database is required. Even the littlest bit of experience goes a long way
• Keeping a database clean with all the customers that Dynamic Catholic has a relationship can be overwhelming so organizational and critical thinking skills are required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Assisting the Database Administrator in a reconciling process every 14th and 28th of the month
• Scrubbing lists after each event that then need to be uploaded into the database
• Assisting the Database Administrator in with uploading orders from shopping cart to database
• Merging any duplicates that come in each day
• Assisting the Mission Team with any tasks that need to be created or completed in the database
CONTACT WITH OTHERS:
You will be expected to interact across Dynamic Catholic’s staff, customer and vendor base, volunteer teams, and most importantly the people we serve in a manner that is consistent with our Mission and Vision.
JOB CONDITIONS: Work may be performed seated for prolonged periods of time. Close PC and keyboard work. Work in excess of 20 hours per week may be required during peak business periods.
OUR MISSION IS TOO IMPORTANT TO LIMIT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. WE ARE A TEAM COMMITTED TO A HIGHER CALLING. AS A DYNAMIC CATHOLIC EMPLOYEE YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO ANSWER THAT CALLING BY PERFORMING VARIOUS DUTIES THAT MAY BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE MISSION WE HAVE SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH. (125)
Incoming search terms:
- Database administrator
- dtnamic catholic clerical role