SUPERINTENEN OF SCHOOLS
Other, FT Employee
Diocese of Syracuse, NY (Syracsue, NY)
Superintendent of Schools
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse, New York is accepting resumes for the position of Superintendent of Schools. This position reports to the Bishop and directly supervises the staff of the Catholic School Office. As the Chief Administrator of Catholic Schools, the superintendent provides leadership, direction, vision and motivation to the schools which includes continued development and implementation of a strong academic program integrated with a vibrant and visible Catholic Identity. The Superintendent works closely with principals, pastors, local school boards and the Diocesan Chief Fiscal Officer to strengthen and maintain the educational and operational aspects of the schools.
1) Active Roman Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church and is endorsed by their pastor.
2) Expertise in instructional leadership, curriculum development and the Common Core Standards.
3) Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, knowledge of marketing, recruitment, fiscal management and superior oral and written communication skills
1) Master’s Degree in Education Administration
2) Successful experience as a principal in a Catholic school, minimum of five years.
Submit letters of interest, resume, academic transcripts, professional credentials and references to Msgr. Robert Yeazel, Chancery Office, 240 East Onondaga Street, Syracuse, NY 13202.
Deadline: July 22, 2013 (0)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic Mass July 22 2013
- catholic school principal vacancies in New York
- local church for rent syracuse ny
- syracuse diocese
- syracuse ny catholic bishop common core