This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
SUBSTITUTE INSTRUCTIONAL AIDES AND TEACHERS
Education: Elementary, PT Employee
Saint John Academy (McLean, VA)
Saint John Academy is Parish Catholic School and Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School of Excellence located in McLean, Virginia for grades Pre-school to 8th grade.
We are looking to identify one or two additional substitute instructional aides or substitute teachers, specifically for our lower school K-5. Our instructional aides assist classroom teachers and also help with additional duties such as recess monitoring and lunchtime monitoring.
We may also have an opportunity for someone to join our faculty as a long-term substitute instructional aide for 2-3 months beginning at the end of January.
- Love of children and a strong desire to work in a Catholic school
- Ability and willingness to support Catholic mission of our school
- Ability to pass federal and state background checks
- Ability to be on-call for short notice substitute opportunities during the school year
- College degree and experience working in a school environment
- Recent college grads desiring experience towards becoming a full-time teacher are ideal candidates
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mr. Michael Bussman, Headmaster, at [email protected] (186)
Incoming search terms:
- st john academy mclean va substitute teacher
- catholic replacement for huffington post
- st john academy substitute teachers
- St Johns McLean VA Catholic
- St Johns McLean Virginia
- substitute instructional aide st john academy