This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Sales, FT Employee
Catholic Word (Necedah, WI)
• Present Catholic faith formation programs to parishes and/or diocesan offices (Bible Study, Church History, Theology of the Body, etc.)
• Establish strong relationships with study leaders and groups
• Nurture, support and equip study leaders to help them run successful studies
• New business development – Identify and close new opportunities
• Grow existing account sales through strong customer relationships & high level of service.
• Accurately and efficiently enter information into our online databases
• Input sales opportunities and contact information updates while maintaining inbound and outbound call volume.
• Utilize enthusiasm, assertiveness, and proven time management to targeted customer base.
• Work independently while accepting coaching.
• Achieve or exceed outbound calling and team selling goals.
• Communicate effectively within the organization
• College Degree preferred
• A minimum 2 years high performance experience in inside account management preferred
• Excellent ‘people’ skills with a strong customer-centric attitude.
• Computer, internet and email proficiency is a must, especially in Microsoft Office applications
• High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional phone skills in cold calling and warm calling.
• Telephone professionalism and etiquette – clear, concise communication skills a must.
• High energy, results driven, and motivated.
• Record of strong initiative and organized follow-up.
• Knowledge of the Catholic faith, faith formation programs, and parishes is a plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus. (170)
Incoming search terms: