This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
St. John Paul II Catholic High School (New Braunfels, TX)
St. John Paul II Catholic High School is seeking the next members of its distinguished faculty. Currently, we are seeking a Spanish teacher, responsible for all levels of instruction (Spanish I, II, and III). The school offers both Latin and Spanish, and desires an experienced Spanish teacher to grow our school’s Spanish program. When ready, we would desire to add a fourth year of instruction.
Our students are all pointed toward post-secondary education, and desire to be challenged in the classroom and inspired to grow in their faith. Our teachers must be active Catholics, with a desire and ability to lead young people by example into a deeper communion with our faith, with our Blessed Mother, and her Son, Jesus Christ.
Interested professionals should email a resume or CV along with a letter of intent to the principal, Andrew Iliff. Email or call with questions. (156)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic high school mckinney texas
- john paul catholic high school near new braunfels tx
- john paul high school new braunfels tx
- john paul ii new braunfels salary
- paul mclaughlin new braunfels tx
- st john paul II high school new braunfels tx
- st paul high school dallas tx