This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools (Monroe, MI)
Middle School Spanish Teacher
Monroe Catholic Elementary Schools
St. Mary Middle Campus (Grades 5-8)
151 N. Monroe St., Monroe MI 48162
This position is available immediately; please forward cover letter, resume and three professional references.
Full time Spanish teacher position with the Monroe Catholic Elementary School’s middle school campus, Grades 8-5, position begins instruction Monday, January 6, 2014.
Our full time Spanish teacher is a member of the professional staff with responsibilities in the areas of: instruction, curriculum development, classroom management, student/parent relations, faith life and community relations.
Must be Michigan certified to teach middle school Spanish. Please only apply if you have the required certification.
• Displays a high degree of knowledge in the subject matter assigned and is continuously upgrading competence.
• Organizes learning activities to provide varied classroom experiences that are congruent with educational goal, objectives and Catholic Faith.
• Applies sound principals of learning and motivation in the planning, delivery and assessment phases of instructional methodology.
• Uses technology as a tool within the classroom for learning and instruction.
• Establishes effective relationships with students and models respect for and acceptance of all persons in the Catholic middle school setting.
• Establishes effective relationships with parent, community and other staff members.
• Maintains professional ethics and responsibilities including participation in the total school program, curriculum development and building committees providing a positive role model for students.
All teachers in the Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit shall be certified and /or approved for teaching by the Department of Education for the State of Michigan. All teachers are required to hold the appropriate endorsement for the subject(s) they are assigned to teach. (162)
Incoming search terms:
- monroe catholic elementary school
- monroe catholic elementary schools
- monroe catholic high school