This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Bishop Machebeuf High School (Denver, CO)
Bishop Machebeuf High School is currently seeking a Spanish teacher to teach all levels of Spanish.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish
* Passion for Spanish literature
* Experience in teaching Spanish
* Willingness to adapt to an existing curriculum and to contribute ideas which will enhance the academic program
* Interest in (and the ability to use) educational technology in the classroom.
* Knowledge of the state Curriculum Content Standards is a plus
Applicant must have appropriate teaching certification or meet the required qualifications for the certification.
The position will be available in August 2014.
Please send letter of interest, resume, transcripts, copy of teaching license and three letters of recommendation to [email protected] (111)