SPANISH PRODUCT MANAGER
Management, FT Employee
Verbum, from Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic Department (Verbum) is looking for a talented person to manage our products aimed at the Spanish-speaking market, both in the United States and internationally.
• Assess and understand the Spanish-speaking Catholic marketplace.
• Formulate and execute strategies for success in the market.
• Lead product development efforts.
• Lead marketing efforts.
• Lead sales efforts.
• Compose web and e-mail copy in Spanish.
• Write blog posts and press releases in Spanish.
• Engage with the Spanish-language media.
• Speaks and writes fluently and with proper grammar and good style in Spanish.
• Understanding of Catholic theology and of key theological resources in Spanish.
• Understanding of the institutional Church in the United States and in the Spanish-speaking world.
• Demonstrated ability to conceive of and coordinate projects involving many tasks and many people.
• Knowledge of marketing and sales principles.
• Ability and willingness to discuss, both on the phone and in person, products with leaders in the industry.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
• Experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. (0)