This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
SPANISH-LANGUAGE MARKETING SPECIALIST
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic department is looking for someone to join our marketing team who speaks and writes fluently in Spanish.
Job Description: The Spanish-Language Marketing Specialist works directly with the manager of the Catholic department in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns aimed at the Catholic, Spanish-language market, both in the United States and internationally.
- Plan marketing campaigns.
- Compose web and e-mail copy in Spanish.
- Write blog posts and press releases in Spanish.
- Engage with the Spanish-language media, promoting Logos Software.
- Participate actively in the formation of Spanish products.
- Speaks and writes fluently and with proper grammar and style in Spanish.
- Knowledgeable about the Catholic faith and the Catholic marketplace.
- Knowledgeable about the Spanish-language Church, both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Knowledgeable about basic marketing principles.
- Able and willing to act as a spokesperson for Logos in the Spanish-language media.
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Andrew Jones
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307 (822)
Incoming search terms:
- free catholic lent logos in spanish
- free catholic spanish logos for lent
- spain language
- spanish language
- spanish marketing specialist
- who is logos spanish marketing specialist?