This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
SOCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of Oregon (Portland, OR)
Full time position with excellent benefits. Please send resume and application. Application can be obtained on our website at www.catholiccharities.org. Please include Social Services Coordinator in subject line.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Act as confidential administrative assistant to Social Service Director.
2. Provide reception services 20 hours a week for social service programs located at the Clark Family Center.
3. Supervise first floor receptionist and schedule and oversee additional reception services as needed on the first and third floors of the Clark Family Center.
4. Schedule and provide support to Regence Life Learning Center functions.
5. Set up and coordinate scheduling of client meeting rooms.
6. Monitor and maintain agency service contracts, with approval of Social Service Director. Track all service-related reporting requirements.
7. Oversee quarterly program outcome reporting and client satisfaction survey processes.
8. Oversee annual Social Service Report and CCUSA data collection processes.
9. Track all staff generated Funding Consideration Requests.
10. Assist Social Service Director with annual strategic plan review and updates.
11. Maintain service-related documentation and filing systems.
12. Represent Social Service Director and agency in meetings, as appropriate.
13. Assist with quality certification and review activities, including transcribing QA meeting minutes.
14. Serve as recording secretary for CIP Committee and other Committees, as assigned.
15. Collect incident reports; oversee transcription of summary information for agency Management Team.
16. Coordinate calendar for Social Service Director. Assist Social Service Director with scheduling of meetings, meeting reminders, and agendas.
17. Assist with annual small grants mailing and Grants Committee meeting and recordkeeping.
18. Manage insurance related documentation and renewal.
19. Oversee agency owned cell phone contracts.
20. Oversee ordering of Social Service Division forms, letterhead, nameplates and other printing needs.
21. Provide additional secretarial support and assistance to service programs and divisions at the request of the Social Service Director.
22. Support the overall mission of Catholic Charities.
23. Other duties, as assigned by the Social Service Director. (117)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic charities portland oregon