This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Saint Veronica Catholic Church and School (Chantilly, VA)
St. Veronica Catholic School in Chantilly, VA is seeking a principal
for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Fully accredited – 315 Students – Multi track K-8
Our parish school’s mission is to assist our parents in
forming children of moral character and faith, while providng a superb education in an atmosphere of academic excellence. Applicants must be deeply committed to the development of the faith life of the students and teachers, to the ministry of Catholic education, and to academic distinction. Must be a team player with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills who is able to work in close harmony with the pastor.
Applicants must meet the following Diocese of Arlington requirements:
• Practicing Catholic living a life faithful to the magisterium of the Catholic Church
• Minimum of five years of teaching experience in Catholic school.
• Master’s degree in School Administration or a Master’s Degree in another academic area and completion of graduate courses in areas of Administration.
• State of Virginia certified or eligible
Download application located at http://www.arlingtondiocese.org/catholicschools/application.php
Send Employment Application by April 1, 2013 to
St. Veronica Catholic Church
Principal Search Committee
3460 Centreville Road
Chantilly, VA 20151
FAX 703 773-2001
Email [email protected]
Website: www.stveronicaschool.org (86)
Incoming search terms:
- chantilly st veronica worst school
- chantilly va
- saint veronica catholic school
- who does a catholic school principal answer to?