Healthcare/Medicine, FT Contract
Father John V Doyle School (Coventry, RI)
Father John V Doyle School in Coventry RI is seeking a full time school nurse for the 2014-2015 school year to begin on August 27th 2014. The qualified candidate would be an RN or at minimum a CNA with their license in good standing and up to date. It is preferable that the candidate have school nurse experience, but not required. The candidate should be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church. Compensation and benefits are competitive with industry standards. The following is a more detailed summary of the position. If interested contact Principal Dan Hodes at 401.821.3756 or at [email protected]
• Nurse reports directly to the principal and is paid on an hourly basis at a competitive rate. He/she would arrive at school by 8am and would depart no earlier than 2:30pm
• Meet with students who need regular medication on a daily basis
• Intervene as necessary when illnesses arise or are reported
• Assess and recommend to the principal courses of action in cases of emergency medical treatment of students
• Complete an occasional lice check
• Document of Visit Log all students who come to office, even if minor. Transfer notes to students page in large black binder.
• Call any parents as needed (bumps to face/head) significant injury, sick student, etc
• Keep updated reports on all injuries and illnesses handled in the nurses station
• Facilitate required screenings.
Flu Clinic (0)
Incoming search terms:
- father john doyle
- father john v doyle catholic school discount rates 2015