This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Sales, PT Contract
CatechismClass.com (State College, PA)
The sales associate is responsible for selling the products of CatechismClass.com to institutional buyers (e.g. parish schools, RCIA programs, CCD programs, Newman Centers) who typically place orders of $1,000+ at a time. The Associate will focus on selling the organization’s main adult-level and children’s level online catechism programs. The position is compensated on a commission basis and is an independent contractor position (1099).
• Create and maintain a network of potential customers
• Develop an Excel spreadsheet of possible customers and market the products of CatechismClass.com to them
• Organize meetings as necessary in person, over the phone, or via email with potential customers
• Set your own work schedule
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, primarily Word & Excel
• Familiarity with Catholic Theology
• The Ideal Candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to help our organization grow its user base and provide some of the highest quality online Catholic programming to the masses.
• The Ideal Candidate will have the flexibility to work from home and schedule meetings, phone calls, and email on his/her own time.
• The Ideal Candidate will be someone who is retired or already employed who is willing to undertake this job to earn extra part-time money.
• Compensation will be 20% of all sales generated by the Associate (86)