This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
RESTYLE MARKETPLACE RECRUITMENT SUPERVISOR
Other, FT Employee
Catholic Charities-Diocese of Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa, CA)
The Recruitment Supervisor provides supervision, oversight and management of agency’s volunteer recruitment program which supports ReStyle Marketplace and our mission to generate revenues to support agency administration & programs. The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for recruiting volunteers, the on-boarding process, orientation and overall management of volunteers at ReStyle, including the aspects of maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Supervisorial Responsibilities Directly: 1 Volunteer Team Lead
Indirectly: All ReStyle Volunteers
1. Store Management
a. Assist in the implementation of written policies, procedures, handbooks and other tools as needed to successfully operate a volunteer recruitment program, including organization of meetings, assimilation of information, security procedures for volunteers and other relevant procedures as needed.
b. Plans recruitment activities, generates leads for recruiting sources, holds recruitment events, attends events, tracks progress, generates analytics.
c. Responsible for the on-boarding process of all volunteers along with group orientation and Volunteer Handbook training.
d. Ensures all drivers have a valid CA driver’s license, active insurance and a clean driving record.
e. Schedules fingerprinting as required.
f. Provides leadership to volunteers and upholds agency standards for conduct, behavior, customer services and loss prevention.
g. Experience with cash registers and “point of sale,” computerized sales & inventory systems is a definite plus.
h. Participate in training required by accreditation standards, plus performance and quality improvement efforts.
2. Agency Management
a. Collaborates and communicates with all Catholic Charities staff and volunteers to remain consistent in policies and procedures regarding item and volunteer solicitation.
b. Adheres to all agency policies and procedures.
c. Completes and submits all required and assigned paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Staff Management
a. Assesses the store’s need for volunteers and works directly with the Volunteer Team Lead to understand needs.
b. Develops schedules for volunteers to ensure adequate personnel at the store to accomplish tasks and respond to customers.
c. Manages the training and supervision of store volunteers and coordinates all recruiting.
d. Maintains current knowledge of agency policies and procedures as they relate to personnel; monitor volunteers for adherence to policies and procedures; take corrective action as necessary to ensure volunteers are in compliance.
e. Conducts regularly scheduled communication with volunteers to provide direction, guidance and oversight.
f. Consults with volunteers on a regular basis, addressing concerns and sharing ideas.
g. Provides timely direction and written and verbal feedback to volunteers.
h. Provides volunteer training regarding agency policies and procedures.
4. Marketing & Promotion
a. Markets and promotes volunteerism within ReStyle and throughout Catholic Charities.
b. Works with Catholic Charities Volunteer Coordinator to engage in agency wide volunteer efforts and to stay aware and current on the latest marketing strategies.
c. Provides a yearly marketing and promotions calendar on a monthly basis.
d. Communicates marketing needs to Store Manager.
5. Responsible for ensuring there are sufficient stock levels on all marketing collateral, as needed for recruiting.
6. Customer Service
a. Provides service to internal and external customers according to standards and ensures volunteers follow same standards.
b. Promote excellence in the customer service experience for all visitors to the thrift store through volunteer training.
7. Financial Management
a. Uses agency resources (financial and non-financial) prudently.
b. Acknowledges and follows financial policies of the agency.
1. Perform other duties as required.
The business and social environment we operate in has changed. What worked yesterday may not work today and will likely not work tomorrow. To thrive, we must incorporate new ways of thinking and embrace new practices. As part of our individual and agency cultural change process, it is critical that all employees of Catholic Charities aspire to the following:
A commitment to the agency’s mission, vision, and values;
A commitment to excellence in everything we do;
A commitment to accreditation as well as performance and quality improvement;
A commitment to outcomes and measured results;
A commitment to innovation and to what is possible.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
1. BA preferred.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience recruiting and supervising volunteers required.
3. Will accept applicable related experience of at least 4 years in a progressive leadership role related to volunteer recruitment.
4. Experience in a Social Enterprise environment preferred.
5. Non-Profit experience is a definite plus.
6. Reliable and trustworthy; sound decision-making skills.
7. Strong verbal, writing & organizational skills.
8. Spanish language skills are highly desirable.
9. Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office required.
10. Demonstrated ability to serve clients in a professional, welcoming, and efficient manner.
11. Valid California driver’s license and legally required insurance.
12. Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude with clients and co-workers. Ability to work closely with other employees and volunteers to ensure positive, constructive environment within the program or department, and throughout the agency.
13. Ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
14. Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of CCDSR and its clients.
15. Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with availability to work weekends and/or evenings, as needed.
16. Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
1. Requires ability to sit up to 3-7 hours per day with frequent walking, standing, bending, squatting, pulling and pushing.
2. Requires ability to keyboard at computer for up to 4 hours per day.
3. Requires ability to utilize hand trucks, pallet jacks, furniture dollies, and other equipment if needed to assist in moving heavy items. May be required to lift items 20-50 pounds and assist in 2-person lifts in excess of 100 pounds.
For Application Visit our Website:
***NOTE: Completed agency application must accompany resume for consideration.
Filing Deadline: until position is filled. (155)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic charities resytle
- Episcopal churches Santa Rosa CA
- re style catholic charuties santa rosa
- recruiting supervisor catholic charities santa rosa
- restyle santa rosa ca