This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
RESIDENT COORDINATOR (PART TIME)
Social Work, FT Employee
Heather’s House at Aid for Women (Des Plaines, IL)
The Resident Coordinator provides direct care and guidance for residents of Heather’s House.
• Ability to implement policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of child development.
• Maturity and sensitivity to cultural and individual differences.
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor while exercising judgment and discretion in work.
• Ability to write reports and correspondence.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Commitment to the mission, values, and goals of Heather’s House and Aid for Women, which includes a commitment to pro-life and sexual integrity values.
• Residential experience preferred.
• Ability to be on call.
• Hours: Saturday 9-5
Wednesday 12-6 (flexible) (42)