This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: University/College, FT Employee
Aquinas College (Nashville, TN)
The Registrar is responsible for managing academic records for Aquinas College and reports to and works under the general direction of the Vice President for Academics. The Registrar supports the mission of the College by insuring institutional compliance with Federal, State, and Veterans Affairs regulations that pertain to the academic operations of the institution. Responsibilities of the Registrar include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages Academic Records.
• Provides Enrollment Services (registration, change of schedules, certifications, grade collection/recording, transfer credit, non-traditional credit)
• Administers Veterans Benefits by certifying students, coordinating payments, etc.
• Monitors Academic Progress (academic standing, advising support)
• Supports Graduation (eligibility, degrees earned, honors)
• Manages Course Inventory (Master Course List, Semester Class Schedule, Cost Set-up of Courses, Withdrawal/Refund Schedules)
• Manages Data required for reporting (internal and external reporting)
• Manages administrative functions of the office (budget, academic calendar, Aquinas catalog, training, process analysis) and supervises office staff. (94)