This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Healthcare/Medicine, FT Employee
Medical Mission Sisters (Philadelphia, PA)
REGISTERED NURSE (R.N.) FOR THE MEDICAL MISSION SISTERS – FOX CHASE, PHILADELPHIA
The Medical Mission Sisters, a non-profit religious organization is looking for a full-time Registered Nurse located in the Fox Chase section of Philadelphia. The hours are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and must be able to do occasional evening and night accompaniment to Emergency Room and weekend duty if needed.
The R.N. performs assigned duties related to the provision of health care for the comfort and well-being of the Medical Mission Sisters on the campus and other residences in the Philadelphia, PA area. The R.N. is a member of the team consisting of Health Care Coordinator, Personal Care Assistants, and Home Health Aids, providing direct health care to the Sisters.
The RN is directly accountable to the Health Care Coordinator.
Experience / Requirements:
1. Current license to practice nursing in Pennsylvania
2. Current PA driver’s license
3. Successful experience in the field of nursing and /or gerontology.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Proficiency in using computer.
6. Ability to establish and rearrange priorities.
7. Ability to communicate with and direct staff as needs arise.
Salary is commensurate with experience, benefits included.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for this position by emailing a cover letter and
resume to Laurie Jacobs, HR Generalist/Coordinator at [email protected] or fax: 215-342-3948.
Incoming search terms:
- medical mission sisters philadelphia pa
- medical missions phila pa