This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
REGIONAL TRAINING DIRECTOR
Management, FT Employee
Catholic Management Services (Regional, CA)
The Regional Training Director, based in any prominent U.S. region, is responsible for providing onsite funeral and cemetery training support to regional client dioceses through the delivery of CMS developed training programs, classes and strategic one-on-one support. Additionally, focused on improving the skills and competencies of client leadership teams and staff, identifying opportunities to improve staff development and assist clients in improving basic business processes to stimulate revenue growth.
This position is accountable for ensuring that training programs, classes and support services are rendered with quality and consistency through regularly scheduled training and on-site support visits to each client.
During the on-boarding training phase (expected to be 3-6 months), the Regional Training Director will be introduced to all aspects of CMS developed programs and will receive extensive, hands-on training in the Funeral and Cemetery industry, professional presentation training and identifying business development opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organizes and schedules CMS developed training programs and courses.
• Conducts training classes utilizing CMS training programs. Classes include, but are not limited to:
o Basic Sales Principles
o Appointment Setting and Phone Skills
o Sales Presentation Skills
o Referrals and Family Follow-Up
o Leadership & Coaching
• Assists CMS in the development of future training programs
On-Site Support Services
• Provides input into hiring decisions and on-boarding processes.
• Makes recommendations on programs for incentives: Salaries, commissions and bonus programs.
• Assist leadership with the set up of performance measurement tools.
• Provides individualized coaching to sales counselors and leadership, assists with the set up of regular performance evaluations for counselors.
• Reinforce CRM Implementation and provide user performance assessments
• Review sales reports with leadership, helping identify opportunities for improvement.
• Assists in the coordination of a strategic Community-Parish Outreach Program
• Provides monthly “Client Opportunity Report” to CMS on a monthly basis, monitoring current revenue performance trends and opportunities for revenue – business growth.
• Present a semi-annual business plan on each client, including training impact and CMS value.
• Maintain & report client training and on-site support calendar.
• Maintain & report client services action plan and timeline.
• Remain aware & report any potential opportunities for CMS to provide follow up for additional CMS services (e.g. Marketing & Lead Generation, Inventory Development, Finance & Accounting, IT Applications, Strategic Business Planning, Pricing Strategies, Recruiting.)
• Manage the hand-off to other CMS professionals.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Minimum of four years experience in Sales Management, Sales and personnel development training, monitoring and evaluating sales programs.
• Demonstrate ability to conduct presentations in front of a group-classroom setting.
• High competency in the following areas: Strong written, verbal and communication skills, highly collaborative, excellent presentation skills, excellent coaching skills, strong multi-tasking and planning skills, effective decision making skills, results oriented, ability to work under pressure and achieve pre-defined objectives.
• A high level of integrity; must be comfortable as role model for staff
• Devoted to helping others succeed and can demonstrate the ability to model successful behavior.
• Passion and energy for contributing to the growth of CMS and the clients we represent.
• Ability and comfort interacting with a broad range of constituents (priests, staff, faith community, parish staff, etc.)
• Demonstrated high level of leadership, customer service skills, business planning, and relationship building.
• Self-motivated with an exceptional ability to identify improvement opportunities through people and process.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the client organization and CMS.
Expected Travel 75% (151)