This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
REFUGEE SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER
Social Work, FT Employee
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX)
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of one or more programs in the Refugee Services department. This role includes direct supervision of front-line staff and volunteers, managing the program budget, and ensuring program compliance with all applicable professional and agency standards and funder’s requirements. This position will supervise staff that provides refugee clients with direct services such as Resettlement, Case Management, Employment, Education, or Cash Assistance. The Program Manager reports to the department Director.
• Manage workflow and workload assignments.
• Develop, monitor and evaluate all program work plans, outputs and outcomes to ensure goals are met. Identify and implement actions to improve goal attainment as necessary.
• Monitor and evaluate staff performance to ensure compliance with all expectations and standards of practice. Provide training, supervision, mentoring, and coaching to develop program staff.
• Monitor program revenues and control program expenditures to ensure accountability and operation within established budget. Promote good stewardship among staff members.
• Assist in the identification and development of resources (volunteer, donor, financial) necessary to ensure successful program performance, including the preparation of proposals.
• Research and analyze client population trends and emerging needs. Evaluate and modify program responses to address identified needs in conjunction with agency leadership.
• Cultivate positive relationships with funding and monitoring organizations, faith based organizations, social service providers, and other community partners. Participate in community collaborations.
• Complete or audit all necessary documentation to ensure compliance with funder requirements, licensing requirements, COA standards, and agency quality assurance standards.
• Develop and implement program policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient delivery of services.
• Ensure effective communication with program staff, peers, and agency leadership.
• Ensure services are delivered in accordance with agency culture, mission, vision, and values.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in managing professionals in a service environment is strongly preferred.
Work Hours and Location
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The work location is the Catholic Charities’ Fischer Family Campus at 249 West Thornhill Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76115.
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume, & salary requirements to:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Fort Worth, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
249 West Thornhill Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Fax: (817) 535-8779
Email: [email protected]
Please place the position in which you are applying for in the Subject line.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted.
No phones call, please. (154)
Incoming search terms:
- Catholic Charities for Fort Worth Human Resources department
- catholic charities refugee services
- fort worth catholic charities