This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a Part-time (21 hours per week) Receptionist to work in the Office for Child and Youth Protection. The receptionist is responsible for providing office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. The position is located in the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center in Philadelphia, PA.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages;
• Direct visitors and/or inquiries to the appropriate staff member;
• Date, stamp and distribute all correspondence;
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence;
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls;
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office and training materials;
• Respond to public inquiries;
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support;
• Provide administrative services for the Director;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED is required;
• Some experience in a secretarial or receptionist position is preferred;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are critical;
• Working knowledge of and comfort with Catholic faith and parish life required;
• Position is contingent on successful completion of a criminal and child abuse background check.
Part-time, 21 hours a week. Business hours are Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
We offer a competitive salary in a supportive work environment. For consideration, please forward cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Archdiocese of Philadelphia, 222 N. 17th Street, Mezzanine Level, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Fax: 215-587-3572 or e-mail [email protected] (201)
Incoming search terms:
- anita d ambrosio philadelphia pa
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia 222 N 17th Street Mezzanine Level Philadelphia PA 19103
- Office of Property Services Archdiocese of Philadelphia 222 N 17th St Suite 214 19103-7899