This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Lancaster Catholic High School (Lancaster, PA)
The Public Relations Manager is an integral part of the overall team that is charged with advancing the mission of Lancaster Catholic High School. The Office of Advancement is directly responsible for the following areas:
o Communications / Public Relations
o Constituent Relations
o Volunteer Management
o Strategic Planning
o Prospect Research
o Enrollment & Admissions Marketing
o Special Events
o Annual Giving
o Major Gifts
o Capital Campaigns and Planned Giving
As a member of the Advancement team, this individual will work in tandem with all other staff to achieve Advancement Office goals.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this professional will be responsible for assisting in the communication, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of alumni, parents, friends, donors and prospects by producing direct mail, print productions, online/social media, video and other communications that require strong writing skills, project management skills and creativity.
In addition, the Public Relations Manager will assist with both revenue and non-revenue events and projects of the Office of Advancement, as well as other tasks as assigned.
• Strategically develop communication initiatives to keep parents and alumni educated, inspired and informed about all that is happening at Lancaster Catholic. Marketing communications includes direct mail, social media, electronic communications and printed communications. This position is the conduit for our “brand/mission” from LCHS to our community.
• Ensure all activities are thoroughly and effectively integrated into and coordinated with annual fundraising and external relations programs of Lancaster Catholic High School.
• Develop strong outreach programs that engage a wide variety of constituencies in helping Lancaster Catholic High School fulfill its mission and vision.
• Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional growth by keeping abreast of latest trends in Advancement for the benefit of Lancaster Catholic High School.
• Maintain the Lancaster Catholic website through information provided by others in the school, as well as ensuring all information is up-to-date and corrected as needed.
• Provide regular reports to the Advancement Director and others on the status of progress towards fundraising projections and stated institutional needs.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college in Business, Marketing or a related field.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in business, sales, marketing or advancement, with a demonstrable track record of success.
• High level of motivation and ability to achieve goals.
• Organize and establish priorities effectively.
• Ability to develop fundraising and budgeting plans, think creatively and strategically, and manage multiple areas of activity simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience writing successful proposals, good computer skills, excellent knowledge of technology integration and working knowledge of Advancement Database.
• A working style that is self-directed and organized.
• Communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and an ability to write effectively under pressure.
• Strong self-motivation and a team player approach.
• The ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends during special event preparation is necessary.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, HTML and Raiser’s Edge (or comparable fundraising software). Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills necessary.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package including a comprehensive healthcare program and a 401k plan.
Salary Range based on experience: $38,000 – $42,000 (224)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic high lancaster pa
- Lancaster catholic High
- WJTL Lancaster PA and Catholic relations