This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Counseling, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Arlington, VA)
Two full-time Psychotherapists needed, one bilingual Spanish-speaking, to provide individual, marital and family counseling to families in the offices of the Family Services Department at Catholic Charities, Diocese of Arlington
Conduct on-going assessment of client needs and assist clients in setting goals
Deliver and coordinate services to individuals and families and maintain direct contact
Provide individual, couples and family counseling
Engage in continuing education activity
Demonstrate commitment to improving client services outcomes and customer satisfaction
Provides professional psychotherapy to Spanish speaking individuals, couples and families.
Operates on an increasingly independent level, with a high degree of self-awareness, requesting consultation as the need arises.
Completes clinical record keeping in a timely manner.
Contributes knowledge and understanding to the staff in areas of specialized competence.
Must uphold Catholic Social Teachings
Education, Degrees, Certificates and Experience:
• [For bilingual position] Fluency in Spanish-verbal and written
• Masters in Counseling, Clinical Social Work, or Psychology
• Clinical experience from a post-graduate program
• License( LCSW or LPC) or eligible for licensure in the Commonwealth of VA
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including 2 nights per week
Please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] EOE. No phone calls, please. (67)
Incoming search terms:
- direct service time for psychotherapist