Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Verbum, from Logos Bible Software (Bellingham, WA)
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic Department (Verbum) is looking for a talented person to join our Marketing Promotion Team who has a desire to learn and to contribute to the growth of the division.
• Strategize and execute promotions of varying scale.
• Manage weekly tasks and promotional campaigns simultaneously.
• Write copy for blogs, web pages, social media, emails, press releases, and print advertisements.
• Track processes and evaluate promotional results with Google Analytics and related tools.
• Handle miscellaneous tasks which promote the growth of the Catholic division.
• Retrieve and organize data for effective reporting and optimization
• Takes ownership of projects and is known for getting things done quickly and well
• Will admit when they don’t know how to do something in order to learn how to do it
• Can be flexible and work under pressure
• Is willing to go the extra mile to accomplish a task
• Is able to manage time and projects effectively
• Will work creatively toward assigned goals
• Has excellent written and verbal skills
• Can implement and monitor special promotions
• Is familiar with Google Analytics
• Has an understanding of Catholic lay, academic, and institutional markets
• Has experience using the Logos (or Verbum) Desktop App
• Has an understanding of SEO
• Have marketing and/or sales experience
• Is comfortable working with Windows 8, OSX, iOS and Android
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to [email protected] or by fax to 360-527-1707.
• We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- bellingham wa
- work Logos Bible marketing department verbum catholic
- specialist of bible catholic church