This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PROJECT MANAGING ASSISTANT
Publishing/Journalism, FT Employee
Ministry23, LLC (Algonquin, IL)
Position: Project Managing Assistant
Requirements: B.A. in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English or comparable field.
1-2 years of publishing experience or 2 years communications experience.
-Coordinates editors, designers, and proofers.
-Reviews manuscripts for publication and throughout the production process.
-Helps with content generation for a new start-up from design to product copy.
-Creates content on social media channels and promotes web presence.
-Develops and manages author, editor, and designer contracts.
-Handles ISBN, copyright, and CIP information for publications.
-Develops timelines and production schedules for publications.
-Proofs final copy, cover design, and project layout.
-Requests permission for outside images and content.
-Assists with study development including location selection for film, script editing, and storyboarding.
-Writes weekly update newsletters and coordinates internal and external meetings.
-Prepares projects for print.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be familiar with AP Style and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Must have some experience with social media outlets and Google Analytics.
- Excellent organization skills and flexibility.
- Ability to work independently and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment (110)
Incoming search terms:
- Ministry 23 aLGONQUIN