This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PROGRAM COORDINATOR FOR THE CORPORATE WORK-STUDY PROGRAM
Customer Service, FT Employee
Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston (Houston, TX)
The Program Coordinator is a key team member in the daily operations of the Corporate Work-Study Program (CWSP) at Cristo Rey Jesuit College Prep. The person holding this position will have a chance to build on established fundamentals while creating new programs. At its core, the CWSP is an entrepreneurial effort that demands constant refinement and innovation. The program is both a service business and an educational endeavor. The Program Coordinator will help in continuing the success of this venture. Building strong relationships with students, via being a model of conduct and offering guidance as they are introduced to the corporate work world, as well as building relationships with the professionals at various workplaces are both essential to our success.
This individual will serve as a liaison to assigned portfolio of CWSP business partners and manage corporate accounts through developing and maintaining working relationships with CWSP Supervisors and decision makers. This role will provide proactive customer service to achieve renewal of business partner contracts. This individual will have excellent communication and people skills coupled with a strong organizational aptitude. He or she will be motivated by the Catholic/Christian/Jesuit mission of the school and by the opportunity to help establish an institution that will have a real and lasting positive impact on the greater Houston community. This is a year around full time salaried position.
• Experience working with high school students in an urban or Catholic school setting
• Teaching, Management or sales background
• For-profit business background in customer service or Human Resources a plus.
• Experience managing client relationships, data, and preparing regular reports preferred.
• Fluency or high proficiency in the Spanish language is preferred.
• Microsoft Office Suites, with particular emphasis on Excel
• Valid Texas driver’s license.
• Appreciation of Catholic education with an emphasis on urban education.
• Flexibility in work schedule to include some evening and weekend work.
• Ability to work independently and in cooperative team settings.
• Highly self-disciplined and detailed oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Exceptional problem solving skills. (114)