Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School (Takoma Park, MD)
The Program Coordinator (Operations and Student Coaching) will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Work Study Program office including:
• Records management, database management, and tracking daily work attendance.
• Provide customer support, conduct site visits, and maintain relationships with a portfolio of CWSP clients.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of client and prospect events.
• Assist with the development and training of students as professionals in the workplace with an emphasis on discipline, dress code, and professional etiquette.
• Assist in the daily plan for transporting students to work and communication with the drivers (may include periodically driving a van).
• Assist the Executive Director and Business Development Manager with administrative needs, managing the calendar, and creating appointments.
The job includes some evening and weekend work.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, school administration, education, or related field
• 3 years successful working experience in an administrative support or program function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and database management
• Commitment to the mission of the school, the Archdiocese of Washington, and the Salesians of Don Bosco
• Well-organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
Preferred experience/skills: experience working with low-income families and/or minority populations; experience training or teaching high school youth; bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
Full-time position; available immediately
To apply for this position:
Qualified candidates, please send a Cover Letter stating personal intent and Resume to:
Alicia Bondanella, Executive Director of the Corporate Work Study Program, [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- Don Bosco Cristo Rey
- cristo rey schools
- don bosco cristo rey admissions video