This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PROGRAM COORDINATOR, CATHOLIC MOMENTS (CONFIRMATION)
Management, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
Another day at the office. Time to go home. Remember how proud you were when you landed that great job? And now? Well, your work’s o.k., your colleagues are pretty nice and the copy machine works reliably. Of course, you’re keeping your eyes open for other job opportunities. You want something else, something more. You’re still very ambitious. But you’re looking for new energy, in yourself and in a company. That’s great, especially if you’re an aspiring professional and are ready to radically alter the way Catholicism is perceived and received in America. Because that’s what we’re looking for.
Take a look at the job description below. Read what we have written. And what we have not. Seem pretty straightforward? It does to us too. So come on. Get engaged. Send us your cover letter and resume. Don’t wait any longer. You might miss your calling.
MORE THAN JUST WORDS.
TITLE: Program Coordinator | Catholic Moments | Confirmation
DEPARTMENT: Program Services
SUPERVISOR TITLE: Chief Operating Officer
MAJOR PURPOSE: The Progam Coordinator will assist with and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Catholic Moments | Confirmation Initiative. This position will provide program and project support and direction for this flagship program to team members to ensure the success of deliverables. The Program Coordinator will serve as the the daily point of contact with internal team members, and external clients/participants to ensure timely completion of key program activities and projects, and will represent DCI with program stakeholders.
TOTAL SUPERVISED: 0
POSITION PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS
1. Engagement. You have to care about the future of DCI, and be willing to invest discretionary effort in the success of our mission, our purpose. You have to embrace the reality that the future of DCI and your potential are intertwined; bring an “attitude-of-gratitude”; and, be a high-energy performer, with a sense of “can-do” grit and perseverance. Our mission is too important for anything less.
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred; three years nonprofit program experience or equivalent strongly preferred. Some knowledge of fundraising practices and principles preferred.
3. Knowledge and in-depth understanding of the DCI Catholic Moments | Confirmation Initiative and its goals, mission, vision, products, and history.
4. Top-of-mind knowledge of practices and procedures for project management required.
5. Ability to conceive, develop and implement project and program work-plans.
6. Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
7. Knowledge of practices and procedures for client / customer / participant relations, marketing, and strategic planning.
8. Ability to cultivate and maintain productive peer and Church / education / business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
9. World-class sense of confidentiality and decorum: adequately values initiative, loyalty, maturity, and respect for patience and civility.
10. Technologically savvy, with demonstrable computer proficiency with standard office applications. The use of new technologies when available and warranted is expected.
11. Ability to identify, propose and set, prioritize and pursue actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results within allotted time frames. Initiates activities toward goals with a due sense of urgency. Practiced in figuring out how to say “yes” to make things possible.
12. Resiliency: ability to quickly recover from adversity, move past unforeseen obstacles without unnecessary delay, recover quickly from personal setbacks, and handle criticism and rejection from others with objectivity.
13. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis. Ability to work flexible schedule for special events, including weekends and nights.
14. Personal attributes of integrity, credibility, and a drive for excellence, with a passionate commitment to Dynamic Catholic’s mission and philosophy. Must be able to accurately and passionately articulate DCI’s mission to others.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
INTERNALLY: With all DCI staff levels and departments.
EXTERNALLY: With DCI clients/participants, customers, vendors, volunteers, and funding partners.
1. Proactively form and maintain relationships with Catholic Moments | Confirmation Initiative particpants / customers through phone calls and written communication.
2. Plan, organize, coordinate, implement and ultimately ensure the program’s key milestones are successfully met by working with key team members to allocate resources, flag issues, and communicate progress across the team.
3. Track and maintain program schedule; tracking all deliverables, work streams and milestones.
4. Track and work to program budget, ensuring program/projects do not exceed budget in any area.
5. Maintain close communications of all program changes, concerns and suggestions with program supervisor.
6. Create and implement marketing and communication strategies.
7. Work closely with communications team to identify opportunities to expand and build greater visibility of the Catholic Moments | Confirmation Initiative.
8. Create and deliver presentations to senior management team as required.
9. Oversee the collection and maintenance of appropriate records for statistical purposes.
10. Promote a culture of high-performance and continuous improvement that values learning and collaboration.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
JOB CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment, and may be performed seated for prolonged periods of time. Close computer, keyboard, and telephone work. Frequent interpersonal contact with customers and DCI team members. Work in excess of 40 hours per week during peak business periods may be required.
LOCATION: Hebron (479)
Incoming search terms:
- dynamic catholic confirmation program
- dynamiccatholic com
- post confirmation catholic program
- dynamic catholic confirmation
- confirmation coordinator job description
- Post Confirmation Program
- post confirmation programme
- post-confirmation program catholic
- Program Coordinator jobs in Hebron KY
- dynamiccatholic com/confirmation