This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PROGRAM ASSOCIATE- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
Other, FT Employee
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (Washington, DC)
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Department of Migration and Refugee Services (USCCB/MRS) is seeking a Program Associate- Special Programs. This position provides general office administrative support for Special Programs.
The Program Associate- Special Programs is responsible for the following:
• Screens incoming calls and assist callers as needed.
• Manage incoming communications from general Special Programs email accounts.
• Maintains email and other contact lists and calendars for Special Programs.
• Manages the logistics and prepares materials for events, to include: conferences, trainings, and meetings, conference calls, and staff retreats for Special Programs. This includes making travel arrangements, registering for conferences, preparing promotional materials, shipping materials, scheduling rooms, placing catering orders, and arranging for IT set-ups.
• Prepares Requests for Payments and coordinates with Finance and Accounting on reimbursement requests and processes.
• Coordinates with the Office of Management and Administration on SharePoint administration
• Assists in coordinating the logistics of webinars and other trainings.
• Assists with creation of evaluations/surveys in Cvent.
• Manages communications with both internal agency partners and external organizations or government agencies, to include consultants, networks, and coalitions, as assigned.
• Assists in the management of internal program manuals as assigned.
• Formats documents and reports for funders, the public and network.
• Coordinates with other USCCB staff on the posting of Special Programs materials for MRS website.
• Updates and prepares Special Programs staff orientation materials.
• Utilizes MRIS database to enter data, run reports and pull stats as needed for both internal use and reporting to funding sources.
• Trains Special Programs staff on new USCCB information technology usage as it develops and as appropriate.
• Orders supplies and equipment for 20+ staff.
• Develops Special Programs’ office procedures as assigned.
• Represents Special Programs in functional and other MRS Teams.
• Provides back-up coverage for Special Programs staff, as assigned.
• Assists with the development of continuation and new funding proposals
• All other related duties as assigned.
• Participates in team meetings as assigned.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent related experience or combination of college level course work and related experience. A minimum of 3- 5 years or related experience; Experience in working with federal and local government entities; Familiarity with database applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Access; Knowledge of Catholic Church teachings, diocesan structures, and allied organizations. (705)
Incoming search terms:
- United states catholic biships
- united states conference of catholic bishops and surveys