This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Radio, FT Employee
Relevant Radio (Green Bay, WI)
Relevant Radio is looking for an innovative, passionate producer to execute live, talk, Catholic programming. The Producer role is responsible for booking guests, board operation, and audio editing. They are accountable for quality content and technical sound of the daily broadcast.
Skills needed to be successful:
• Creative digital and social media guru.
• Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organized with focus and attention to detail.
• Calm demeanor. Ability to perform under high demands of live
• Candidate must be a practicing Catholic with an excellent grasp of
the faith. Will rely on faith knowledge to give show value and book
high profile Catholic guests.
• Extensive digital audio editing experience; proficiency with Adobe
Audition, ProTools, SoundForge.
• Experience managing content on multiple digital platforms and
social media, including Facebook, Twitter and website.
• Bachelor’s degree in Media/Communications or related field
• Minimum 2 years radio production or on-air experience; talk radio
format experience preferred. (207)
Incoming search terms:
- producer relevant radio
- relevant radio dfw
- relevant radio in dfw texas
- relevant radio staff directory green bay wi