This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
St. Mark Catholic Church (Vienna, VA)
ST. MARK Catholic School in Vienna, VA is seeking a principal
for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Fully accredited – 400 Students – Preschool, K-8
This school is a key component of our parish
Christian Formation Center
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the continued effort of an established, exceptionally committed and dynamic parish.
The ideal applicant must have the particular leadership and administrative skills required to continue to lead the school through its development and integration into the existing vibrant life of our parish. Interpersonal relationship skills, with parish administration, the school community and beyond are essential.
Applicants must have a strong commitment to the Catholic Faith and be dedicated to creating a school environment where teachers and students are inspired toward academic excellence and spiritual growth.
Applicants must meet the following Diocese of Arlington requirements:
• Practicing Catholic
• Five years of teaching experience in Catholic Schools
• Master’s degree in Educational Administration or Master’s degree and an endorsement in Educational Administration.
• Certifiable in Virginia
Send resume/salary history & philosophy statement by March 8 to:
ST. MARK Catholic Church
Principal Search Committee
9970 Vale Rd., Vienna, VA 22181 or
Fax: 703-281-0675 or email [email protected] (167)
Incoming search terms:
- st mark preschool vienna va
- assistant principal saint mark vienna va
- st mark vienna principal needed
- st mark vienna principal
- st mark school vienna principal needed
- st mark catholic school vienna
- st lukes catholic church on vale rd
- saint marks catholic church vienna va
- saint mark preschool hours vienna va
- catholic church lawyers rd vienna va