Education: Elementary, FT Contract
St. Joseph Church and School (Danville, PA)
Job: Full Time School Principal
Title: Full Time School Principal
Location: St. Joseph, Danville
Job Information: The Diocese of Harrisburg Catholic Schools Department has announced a Principal opportunity for the 2013-2014 school year at St. Joseph School (Grades 1 – 8), in Danville, PA. Minimum qualifications: Practicing, knowledgeable Catholic; Thorough understanding of Catholic School Philosophy; Commitment to modeling the values of Catholic Educational Leadership; PA Administrators Certificate (or in process); Catechetical Certification (or in process) and 5 years teaching experience. In addition to the minimum as stated, preferred qualifications are 3 years administrative experience and Master’s Degree in Educational Administration.
Desired leadership qualifications include:
• Demonstrated ability to foster spiritual formation of staff,students and families in a Catholic manner.
• Experience at marketing, fund raising, recruitment, and fiscal management.
• Collaborative leadership style with good interpersonal and team-building skills.
• Oral and written communication and motivational skills.
• Experience in instructional leadership, curriculum development, teacher supervision, and effective instruction.
• Knowledge and application of instructional technology.
• Ability to effectively represent the school and the Church.
Send Resume and letter of Interest by June 3, 2013 to John Novak, St. Joseph Catholic Church, 18 East Center Street, Danville PA 17821 or by e-mail to [email protected] For questions contact John Novak at (570) 275-2512. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- New Principal at st joseph catholic school danville pa
- st joseph catholic church danville pa
- st joseph church danville