This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Contract
St. Anna School (Leominster, MA)
St. Anna Catholic School – an elementary (prek-8) school nestled in a friendly neighborhood of Leominster Massachusetts, is searching for a dynamic and visionary Principal to lead our small
but growing community in the areas of Faith, Academics, Growth, and Development.
Fully accredited by NEASC, St. Anna School prides itself on a strong sense of community and family, while striving for the highest standards in education and development of each child.
We are seeking a candidate with the following credentials:
• Faithful and Mission-Oriented Roman Catholic
• Excellent Administrative and Communication Skills.
• Solid understanding of curriculum and classroom instruction
• Master’s in Education/and or Administration, w/State teaching credential
• Five years of teaching or relevant experience
• Good understanding of technology integration (363)
Incoming search terms:
- s annas school leominster mass
- st anna leominster ma
- st annas leominster
- st annas Leominster ma
- st annas school leominster ma