Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Sacred Heart Cathedral School (Knoxville, TN)
Sacred Heart Cathedral School Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Cathedral School (www.shcschool.org), founded in 1956, is a SACS accredited Catholic school, grades K-8, with 600 students and a pre-school with 100 students. It is a ministry of the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, a diverse parish of over 1400 families located in Knoxville, Tennessee, near the Great Smoky Mountains, an area with a growing Catholic population. The start date for the position is July 1, 2013.
The successful candidate will be a practicing Catholic with at least an MA in Educational Administration, 3-5 years of classroom teaching experience and 3 years of administrative experience. Qualified candidates should email a current resume, cover letter and three references, including a pastor reference, to [email protected] The closing date for applications is March 1, 2013.
Sacred Heart Cathedral School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic praises of the sacred heart
- January 2013 The Mustard Seed Newsletter Faith Lutheran Church Knoxville Tn
- sacred heart cathedral school knoxville tn
- sacred heart cathedral school/knoxville/employment
- sacred heart catholic schools
- Sacred Heart Ministry prayer books