This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PRINCIPAL PRE-K3 – 8TH GRADE
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Diocese of Beaumont (Beaumont, TX)
Principal – St. Anne Catholic School
St. Anne Catholic School, a Parochial School with a current enrollment of approximately 542 students from pre-K3 through 8th grade, seeks qualified candidates for the position of Principal. Specifically, we are looking for a true visionary with a proven history of success in not only Catholic education, but also spiritual and community leadership. Founded in 1937, St. Anne Catholic School (www.stannecatholic.org) is fully accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED).
• An actively practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing
formation in spiritual leadership.
• Master’s degree with 18 credit hours in educational administration and supervision courses
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills, as well as demonstrated ability at working with multiple constituencies in the school community, including a school board.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following special skills and abilities:
• Experience in both public relations and development.
• Curriculum development and enhancement skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience with strategic and/or long range planning.
• Budgeting and financial management experience.
• Familiarity with physical plant operations.
• Proficiency with technology.
If you believe that your skills, background and qualifications are a good match for this unique opportunity, and would like to be considered for the position, please submit a detailed resume, a cover letter, and a minimum of three professional references to the following:
Rev. William Manger
St. Anne Catholic Church
Principal Search Committee
PO Box 3429
Beaumont, Texas 77704-3429
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. (367)