This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
PRINCIPAL PRE-K – 8TH GRADE
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Diocese of Beaumont (Beaumont, TX)
Principal – St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica Catholic School
St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica Catholic School, a Diocesan School with students from pre-K through 8th grade, seeks qualified candidates for the position of Principal. Specifically, we are looking for a true visionary with a proven history of success in not only Catholic education, but also spiritual and community leadership. St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica Catholic School (www.stanthonycathedralschool.org) is fully accredited through the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED).
• An actively practicing Catholic in good standing with a commitment to ongoing formation in spiritual leadership.
• Master’s degree with 18 credit hours in educational administration and supervision courses
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills, as well as demonstrated ability at working with multiple constituencies in the school community, including a school board.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following special skills and abilities:
• Experience in both public relations and development.
• Curriculum development and enhancement skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience with strategic and/or long range planning.
• Budgeting and financial management experience.
• Familiarity with physical plant operations.
• Proficiency with technology.
If you believe that your skills, background and qualifications are a good match for this unique opportunity, and would like to be considered for the position, please submit a detailed resume, a cover letter, and a minimum of three professional references to the following:
Human Resources Director
Diocese of Beaumont
St Anthony Cathedral Basilica School Principal Search
PO Box 3948
Beaumont, Texas 77704-3948 (137)
Incoming search terms:
- beaumont tx