Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Mother Seton Academy (Baltimore, MD)
Mother Seton Academy, a private, Catholic middle-school in Baltimore, is looking for a Principal. Based on the Nativity-Miguel model, Mother Seton Academy serves economically challenged students who have potential for academic success. Interested candidates should possess certification and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in school leadership. The Principal is responsible for the daily operations of the school, including:
• Assures that the Catholic character of the school is developed and lived in accord with the stated mission and vision of the school.
• Directs, implements, and supervises the school’s educational curriculum.
• Participates in hiring process and ongoing supervision and evaluation of faculty and staff.
• Works with the President in long range planning.
• Develops a discipline program that is consistent with the Catholic nature of the school and the policies in the school handbook.
The Principal is directly accountable to the President.
Along with your resume, please include three (3) letters of references to:
or Sister Margaret Juskelis, SSND
Mother Seton Academy
2215 Greenmount Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
Applications due: March 3, 2014
Start date: July 1, 2014 (0)
Incoming search terms:
- mail mothersetonacadamy org
- mail mothersetonacademy org
- mother seton academy new principal
- mother seton high school principal