This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Guerin Catholic High School (Noblesville, IN)
St. Theodore Guerin High School, located in Noblesville, Indiana, is accepting applications for a Principal.
Guerin Catholic, nationally recognized for Catholic identity, is a diocesan (Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana), college preparatory school dedicated to its mission of serving students (over 700) from diverse backgrounds and preparing them to be servant leaders through authentic faith formation, academic excellence and student life opportunities.
The Principal at Guerin Catholic reports to the President and provides direct supervision to the Academic and Athletic Directors, as well as the Dean of Students. The Principal also works collaboratively with other directors of the school including Campus Ministry, Catholic Mission, Advancement, Technology, Admissions, Finance and Communications.
Guerin Catholic, founded in 2004, is committed to offering courses inspired and taught from a Catholic worldview, based on the Christian concept of the human person, and in communion with the Magisterium of the Church.
Thus, the successful candidate will:
• Be an active, practicing Catholic, in good standing with the Church.
• Have the ability to assume spiritual and academic leadership in a Catholic school.
• Be forward and imaginative in thinking.
• Have knowledge and openness to technological advances in the classroom.
• Have an inclusive philosophy and ability and commitment to work with internal and external communities.
• Have budgeting and financial management experience.
The candidate will also have achieved at least a Masters Degree in Education, hold or be eligible for an Indiana Administrative license and have 3-5 years of classroom teaching experience. Administrative experience is also preferred.
Qualified candidates should email a current resume, cover letter and three reference letters, plus a pastor reference, to Paul Lunsford, President of Guerin Catholic, at [email protected] Preference will be given to applications submitted prior to February 28, 2013.
St. Theodore Guerin High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Incoming search terms:
- guerin cathoilc high school
- guerin catholic
- guerin catholic high school
- guerin catholic principal
- guerin catholic principal opening