This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Diocese of Stockton (Stockton, CA)
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School (OLF) is seeking a dynamic, energetic, faith-filled administrator for our academically excellent school. The position requires a visionary leader with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills, and a collaborative leadership style.
The ideal candidate will:
• Strongly believe in Catholic education and ensure the Catholic identity and mission of the school, in practical and philosophical ways
• Be an active and practicing Roman Catholic
• Be committed to the implementation of the common core curriculum
• Be an inspiring and trusted leader to faculty, parents, students, alumni, and the greater community
• Envision opportunity by being an innovative and strategic thought leader
• Create a compelling vision for the school, to be executed with excellence
• Be the chief academic leader in overseeing, directing, and engaging the faculty in solid and progressive methodology
• Engage others and lead student recruitment efforts
• Implement an enrollment management plan utilizing the talents and expertise of many constituents
• Have a strong working knowledge of school financial management and the budgetary process
• Be technologically savvy and develop a plan for a Technology Program for the students
• Build collegial relationships with area pastors, principals, the Diocese, and all stakeholders
• Possess the ability to make thoughtful and sometimes difficult decisions after engaging others in the decision-making process
• Become an active ambassador for OLF in the community at large
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School serves over 250 students in kindergarten through grade eight. OLF is located in Modesto, California, a city within a short drive of the ocean, mountains and some of the nation’s most renowned parks. Modesto also offers the diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city, but still maintains an atmosphere of old-fashioned hospitality and small town charm.
The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the Western Association for Schools and Colleges (WASC). A 6-year accreditation was awarded to OLF through June 2016.
The successful candidate will hold a Masters degree in Educational Administration, or an equivalent discipline, a California administrative credential, or equivalent, and have four or more years of continuous, successful school leadership experience.
We offer a culturally diverse, respectful work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested applicants are asked to electronically submit a letter of introduction and a resume or curriculum vitae to our Search Partner, Gail M. Allen, Esq., ACE Consulting, the University of Notre Dame, at [email protected] Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. (161)
Incoming search terms:
- ROMAN CATHOLIC BISHOP OF STOCKTON CA
- stockton ca news
- stovkton diocese principals