This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Catholic Diocese of Burlington VT (Rutland, VT)
HIGH SCHOOL JOB OPENING -PRINCIPAL
Mount Saint Joseph Academy (MSJ)
MSJ which is located in Rutland, Vermont is seeking applicants for the Principal position whose background will provide a passion for education and positive vision to guide our school with: a strong Catholic identity; a superior academic program; a commitment to guide children in today’s demanding environment; and provide a strong extra curricula activity program. We pride ourselves on engaging students with a dedicated staff who provide a high-quality educational experience for all students.
• Master’s Degree in Education or School Administration, Supervision or Leadership;
• PHD in Education a plus;
• Current Vermont License or eligible for licensure;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in school administration and/or 5 years teaching experience in a Catholic School;
• Experience in working in a Catholic Institution is strongly valued;
• Applicants must be a practicing Catholic in accordance with Canon 874 1, 3 , 4 of the Code of Canon Law;
• Demonstrated budgetary and fiscal management responsibility.
The salary and benefits are competitive.
Those interested should apply to: [email protected] (145)