This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Executive, FT Employee
Carney Sandoe and Associates (Boston, MA)
For over 100 years in Chicago, Holy Trinity High School has provided a faith-based, college-preparatory education to motivated students who need it most. 94 percent of the school’s 256 girls and boys in grades nine through 12 hail from minority populations — coming to this Catholic, Holy Cross, high school from more than 130 primary schools in 40 zip codes. Students benefit from the mission that the faculty embodies: to offer underprivileged youth the opportunities and tools they need to succeed in college and life. In this collaborative, highly diverse, and energetic environment, students, faculty, and families value the pervasive sense of community. Employing the President-Principal model of leadership, the Principal will drive comprehensive academic and programmatic growth that will require vision, experience, will, determination, and grit. This is a career shaping opportunity at a critical time in the school’s history.
Interested candidates should submit the following materials confidentially as separate PDF attachments in one e-mail to both Tim McIntire ([email protected]) and Liz Schultz ([email protected])
• Write your cover letter addressed to Tim McIntire expressing your attraction to the position, describing your experience that qualifies you for the position, and highlighting the reasons for perceived fit;
• Your current resume with Education, Experience, Related Professional Experience, and any helpful Personal Information and Interests – be sure to include dates;
• Statement of your professional beliefs for both children and adults in respect to their learning and teaching; your practices and styles in management and leadership; your work as a spiritual leader in a Catholic, Holy Cross school; and your understanding of the President-Principal partnership.
• List of five references with names, phone numbers, and email addresses for each — references will be contacted only with the candidate’s permission during the finalist phase of the search.
• The Search Committee will review dossiers in a secure, client portal that accommodates a photograph if you choose to include one. (104)
Incoming search terms:
- carney sandoe boston