This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
Bishop Ford Central Catholic HighSchool (Brooklyn, NY)
Bishop Ford Central Catholic High School is seeking a strong, dynamic, energetic leader capable of creating a thriving educational environment. The position requires a visionary administrator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and a collaborative leadership style.
The ideal candidate will:
• Strongly believe in the viability of Catholic education and ensure the Catholic identity and mission of the school, in practical and philosophical ways
• Be an inspiring and trusted leader to faculty, parents, students, alumni, and the larger community
• Create a compelling vision for the future of the school, to make it the first choice among families considering a Catholic high school in Brooklyn and its the adjoining communities
• Be the chief academic leader in overseeing, directing, and engaging the faculty in solid and progressive curriculum choices and programs
• Purposefully lead student recruitment efforts and implement an enrollment management plan utilizing the talents and expertise of many constituents
• Draw upon a strong working knowledge of school financial management and the budgetary process
• Build collegial relationships with area pastors, principals, the diocese, and all stakeholders
• Possess the ability to make thoughtful and sometimes difficult decisions after engaging others in the decision-making process
• Oversee building and facility operations and use space creatively to enhance the school’s image and programs
• Have experience working in an urban setting and respecting the value and richness of diversity and tradition
Bishop Ford Central Catholic High School is a Roman Catholic private, college preparatory school in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, enrolling more than 775 young men and women. Celebrating its 50th anniversary , the school has a recognized tradition of fostering academic excellence, good character, and spiritual development.
The successful candidate will hold a Masters degree in Educational Administration, or an equivalent discipline, and have seven or more years of continuous, successful school leadership. Serious consideration will be given to candidates who have experience in leading change within their school.
We offer a culturally diverse, respectful work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested applicants are asked to electronically submit a letter of introduction and a resume or curriculum vitae to our Search Committee, c/o Gail M. Allen at [email protected] Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled. (163)
Incoming search terms:
- bishop ford
- bishop ford central catholic high school
- bishop ford principal
- how long has bishop ford hs been operating
- gail m allen bishop ford central catholic hs
- bishop ford h s
- bishop ford central high school
- Bishop ford central catholic high school course requirements
- bishop ford central catholic high reviews
- Www bishop fordcentral catholic hs